Call us, we’re open today +971 54 366 7706
France Tour Package
Join us on an enigmatic tour of France for a 5-night 6-day holiday. We discover Paris with you, the capital of fashion filled with famous monuments and bustling galleries. Get on the Hop-On bus and see the many attractions such as Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House, and Champs Elysees. Cruise along the River Seine for romantic vibes and spectacular vistas. Visit Bordeaux, Toulouse, Montpellier, Marseille, and Lyon for a fascinating journey of famous wineries, medieval architectural sites, sightseeing tours, and more. We also provide cozy 3-star accommodation, free breakfast, Paris airport transfers, exciting train ride tickets, and a visit to Disneyland Park. Don’t miss the incredible experience of a destination with so much to offer.
- Packages mentioned above are valid until Nov 30, 2022.
- Special events, peak season, blackout dates, holidays, and New Year’s Eve are excluded from the offer.
- In the event of a stay longer than 4-5 days, PCR tests will need to be taken again before departure for all passengers (even vaccinated).
- PCR Guidelines & COVID restrictions might be changed without prior notice at any time.
- Rates and availability at the time of confirmation are subject to change.
- As per booking terms, bookings are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- The hotel’s standard check-in and check-out times are 1400-1500 hrs and 1100-1200 hrs., respectively.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability.
- Rates are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Depending on the date of travel, you may be subject to seasonal surcharges and blackout dates.
- Obtaining a valid passport and visa for the country of travel is the sole responsibility of the passenger.
- From the date of departure, your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- In accordance with destination immigration rules, passengers must ensure that they have a valid passport for the required period on their own.
- They are also responsible for arranging visas for travel before departure.
- Neither ataatravels.com nor its personnel can be held accountable for issues related to passports or visas.
- The cancellation policy will be applied in accordance with the terms and conditions of the booking.