MRVP Malta Residency and Visa Program 2023
An island republic, Malta is located in the Mediterranean Sea consisting of an archipelago with an overall land expanse of 316 square kilometers.
Home to three major UNESCO Heritage Sites, Malta is a very popular tourist destination. Major attractions include the seven Megalithic Temples and Valletta, the capital city of Malta. The climate ranges from warm to hot summers with mild winters. Rain mainly occurs in the winter and autumn seasons.
Malta’s economy majorly relies on tourism, foreign trade, and manufacturing. The place is also turning into the desired location for filmmaking with the Malta government granting financial incentives to attract production houses.
The country is also a member of the Schengen area and the European Union. Obtaining the Malta residence permit allows you to get free access to the Schengen area.
The Malta Residence and Visa Program (MRVP) was established in 2015 and it acts as an effective and quicker way for you to live in Malta legally.
- No restraint, No language, education, or business background requirements
- Application process duration of 8-12 months after submission of required documents
- No requirement for a residence
- No age limit for children, children above 18 may apply if they are single and financially dependent
- Invest after obtaining the Letter of Approval in Principle
- Access free education under the British Education system
- A Schengen Area, EU, Eurozone, and British Commonwealth country
- You need to be 18 years old and a non-EU citizen
- You can apply with Property Rental of EURO €10,000 and/or €12,000 (Area Dependent)
- You can apply with Real Estate purchase EURO €300,000 and/or €350,000 (Area Dependent)
- You should have a clear record
- Possess a health insurance