UK Residency by Investment Program 2023
The UK is a sovereign state that consists of the counties of Great Britain, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
It has a temperate climate and experiences rain throughout the year. Its main manufacturing industries include the aerospace, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. Agriculture also plays a leading role in the UK’s economy, with the sector producing some 60% of the country’s food requirements.
In addition, the UK is a global leader in scientific research and development, with many of the country’s universities setting up science parks to facilitate collaboration with industry. A number of leading scientific journals, such as The Lancet and Nature, are published in the UK.
WHY CHOOSE UK?
- Full rights to work and live in the UK.
- Access to one of the world’s best public healthcare services for free.
- The right to attend the country’s world class schools, universities and colleges.
- The right to travel visa-free to 185 countries.
- Have access to GBP £50,000 investment capital.
- Be able to support yourself while staying in the UK.
- Meet the minimum requirements for the English language proficiency.